"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Friday, July 16, 2010

~ Weekend Party ~

This past weekend, we celebrated Zachary's 1st birthday party {Zachary is Steven's youngest sister's son}. The party was at a park and although it was insanely h*o*t* and h*u*m*i*d, everyone had a great time and loved being a part of an important day for Zachary.

This is the birthday boy gearing up his energy for the big bash...


(I love this pic!)



The excitement was more than Jude could stand! :o)
Do not let the calmness of this next photo fool you. Earlier, Sofia was placed in the swing backwards and almost kissed the ground but Steven scooped her up ever so fast before that occurred - YIKES! I am surprised of how well she is sitting.




Happy Birthday Sweet Zachary!

No comments: