"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Thursday, July 1, 2010

~ The Sprinkler Girls ~
In the middle of all this heat, Maddie invited her girlfriends (Maylee and Sofia) to cool off by enjoying water fun in her sprinkler :0)

First of all..... I have to show this..... Sofia has a like for socks on her hands. Now, if I looked on webmd.com long enough, I'm sure I can find this is a real issue, but putting all obsessions aside, I think it's actually quite cute.


Back to "Sprinkler Fun"...... here is Maddie enjoying her first run in the water.


In the middle of everything, Susan (Maddie's mom) had a ladybug on her shirt!
This is sweet Maylee and underneath her white hat she is hiding her beautiful RED hair. I took a quick pic which you will later see. P.S - she is also showing favor for her country and sporting her RED*WHITE*and*BLUE swimsuit.

Maddie - calling all for somebody, anybody, to come and rescue her from the front porch :)




Sofia - grabbing the ball from the water sprinkler - this was the ONLY time she went in the water on her own.

Maylee and her beautiful red hair :o) !
Overall, the girls lasted approximately 5 - 10 minutes in the water, but had lots of fun inside and enjoyed eachother's company (as did the moms!)
I am so grateful for these precious little girls and their mommies! We have great friendships ahead for all!

No comments: