"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

~ Happy Early Anniversary! ~

For a while, Steven and I have been talking about getting a new vehicle - and after moooonnnths of going back and forth of what I wanted, we decided to get a Toyota Highlander (aka - anniversary gift)!! So much fun!!!

Although the excitement of getting a new car was more than I could stand, I found myself so sad to turn over the PT Cruiser. The more I thought about the sentiments the vehicle held, the sadder I became. Sweetly, Steven would say that we didn't have to trade it in and we could keep it - but that would of been a crazy decision. It served great purposes in our lives and it was time to move on. In the meantime, here are pics of two important events we shared together.........

Leaving our wedding.....

Home from the hospital....
Great memories!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Awww - it is hard to lose a car! But YAY! Congrats on your new ride - it's gorgeous!