~ One Year and A Half ~
This past week, Sofia hit her 18 month mark! WOW!!! Where has time gone! I didn't really understand "time flies" until now. There are so many things she can do and I am amazed everyday with the new things she comes up with. Her vocabulary is growing and growing and my favorite (right now) is when she shrugs her shoulders and picks up her little hands to say "doe doe" ("don't know"). Steven and I are so blessed to have her and cannot imagine what our lives were before her.
This past week, Sofia hit her 18 month mark! WOW!!! Where has time gone! I didn't really understand "time flies" until now. There are so many things she can do and I am amazed everyday with the new things she comes up with. Her vocabulary is growing and growing and my favorite (right now) is when she shrugs her shoulders and picks up her little hands to say "doe doe" ("don't know"). Steven and I are so blessed to have her and cannot imagine what our lives were before her.
Happy 18th Month Day!
Steven was out of town this past week and wasn't here to celebrate 18th month day, so we decided to have an impromptu celebration for Sofia this weekend. First, we went to the Aquarium, but the line was sooooo long and we couldn't imagine standing outside since we are in triple digits for temps so we drove on. As we drove around, Steven spotted Dunkin' Donuts! Perfect! Sofia had never had a doughnut before so this would be a special treat for her.
Instead of an actual doughnut, we bought her blueberry munchies (doughnut holes).
Happy 18th months Sofia! We love love love you!!!! xoxo....x



No comments:
Post a Comment