"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Wednesday, July 21, 2010

~ See you later, alligator ~

On Monday, we said "see you later" to a very very good friend - Paula. Paula has been such a blessing in my life and I treasure her friendship. We have known eachother for 10 years and have so many fun memories AND I give her ALL the credit in the world for introducing me to LOVE LOVE LOVE Barry Manilow. Because of Paula, we have enjoyed every concert that he has performed in DFW.

We wish Paula all of God's blessings as she begins her new adventure in life. I don't like to say "goodbye"s so I will say "See you later, alligator" :o)

(By the way- Paula is in the red shirt) (AND I didn't get a chance to take many more pictures because our little native was getting restless since it was past her bedtime - but she was a trooper till the end!)



No comments: