"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Thursday, October 13, 2011

Sisters and Friends

Sofia and Juliet are on the road to a beautiful friendship. 

Since before Juliet was born I prayed this would be and so far so good.  I know there will be times where it won't be this way all the time but until then, I will enjoy seeing the two of them loving on eachother and sharing smiles.  A sweet friend gave me great advice to always tell them they are best friends and they will believe me (Thanks Crissy! :)  ) Since then I have done just that and Sofia's smile lights up with pride and excitement.  I look forward to many more of these precious moments of our girls. 

Whereever Juliet is.....there is Sofia  :)....and the pictures that are of Juliet by herself I promise Sofia is not far away ;)

Sofia is sharing her puzzle pieces so Juliet can help put a puzzle together...




reading to Juliet....







and this picture melts my heart ;)

3 comments:

Hannah said...

How sweet! Love these happy girls!

JAS said...

beautiful! enjoy every moment. They will be 18 before you know it.

Mel said...

Gorgeous girlies!