Sofia LOVES Juliet. She cannot get enough of her.....this makes me VERY happy.
Here is a clip of Sofia helping Juliet calm down with one of her blankets. I love to see how proud she is of her own accomplishment.
I pray they are like this for years to come....
Melt
11 years ago



2 comments:
I'm tearing up with joy to see two best friends interacting together already. I pray that they grow in the love of Christ and that they will be best friends always in this toublesome world.
Praise God for your little bundles, though their ages may be a burden some days, may we never make them feel they are the burden.
PS Juliet looks a little "darker", perhaps you won't be mistaken as the nanny anymore...lol! So thankful you have such a joyous sense of humor.
Miss you
So sweet! They are going to be BFFs. I can already tell :)
Post a Comment