However, Juliet has been a very different baby. She has yet to sleep in her bassinet or crib for the entire night (we would settle for at least half the night) but we are working on it and in her defense we may be dealing with silent reflux :( And because of this she is quite the noise maker with grunts and squeaks while she sleeps.
So to keep Sofia from having a restless night (when she stays in her bed) I thought it would be best to move Juliet's crib to the other room until we got things in order. Well, heartbroken Sofia cried after she saw Steven remove the crib and we started getting her ready for bedtime. She said "Juliet's bed goes right there". In the middle of the night, Sofia ended up in our bed and Juliet and I end up on the couch (we have more activity during the night than the circus!). Steven said she would even wake up would say "Daddy, Juliet's bed".
Sooo the next night Steven had to dissasemble the crib to return it to Sofia's room - he's getting really good at it! :)
This was response from Sofia once it was returned to her/their room....
Pure happiness!
They are (hopefully) going to make the best roommates! :)




3 comments:
Awww! That's so sweet!!
The part that I like is how, Steve a grown man, is a soft-hearted hero to this little 2 year old. I don't know about you, but I don't think my man would move a crib that much for me no matter how much I cried and wailed! lol!
Don't you just love how God can use some one with tiny hands, a big smile, and big ol thunder thighs (really how come that only looks cute on toddlers and not 32 year olds? lol) to soften a strong, confident man.
I'm a little thankful a little girl is not apart of this clan......T-rav would be worthless to the rest of us!
Thanks for sharing your adorable stories. I will pray that they love each other always, meanwhile keep telling them that they are each others best friends, they'll believe you!
Look at her happy face! What a sweet sister!
Post a Comment