"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Thursday, August 12, 2010

~ Looking Great! ~

Last week, Sofia went in for her 18 month check-up. All went great but, she wasn't so keen on the stethoscope nor the otoscope but she did it AND no ear infections - whew!

Here's the latest info......

STATS:
Height: 33 1/2 (95%)
Weight: 25.5 (50ish %)
No shots this visit - but we go back for our last HEP and a flu in about a month

Other info......

LOVES BOOKS (and pretends to read)!!

So many new words and starting 2 word phrases: "bye bye, Daddy" and "(Sit) down, puppy"

Songs of like: I'm a Little Teapot, Where is Thumpkin?, B-I-N-G-O, Hokey Pokey, The Wheels on the Bus & This Little Light of Mine

Favorite Show: Jack's BIG Music Show (I think)

Somewhat of a picky eater (depending on her mood) but LOVES fruits

It is so amazing of what she continues to do each and every day. We are so blessed.

Here she is trying to sign "I love you".




No comments: