"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Monday, August 16, 2010

~ First {Unofficial} Day of School 2010 - 2011~

Sofia started her second year with Mrs. Nikki and friends. It was the "unofficial" first day because the students have not yet started their school year yet. I was so excited for her because she would get to play and have great fun with her friends - not to mention, get back into a routine (we have been willy nilly around here lately - but it made for a memorable summer). This was the best I could do for a picture because she was too busy to stand still.

She had an AWESOME day! She played with her friends, ate lunch {the one I packed for her? nooooo, she wanted her lunch just like her friends - which does not concern me at all and Mrs. Nikki serves healthy foods}. Sofia also went down for her nap quite easily - Wooo Hoooo! It was a great day!

No comments: