"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Monday, August 23, 2010

~ Happy First Day of School! ~ 2010-2011

Well, it's here. The 2010-2011 school year and as eager as I am to get this year started, I also think - 36 more weeks till summer. Don't get me wrong, I am blessed - I love job, my coworkers, my school, students and their parents, but there was something nice about staying in our pajamas all day.

Sofia started off her day great.....








For some reason, I didn't realize what the outcome of this would be although I have encountered it a few times......


and here it is..... but not as bad as before.



Mrs. Nikki was so sweet to send this to me during the day. We also get a "My Day" information sheet. Today, Sofia learned the letter "B" ("A" was last week), ate a PB&J sandwich, ate 5 cheetos (rote count 1-5) and played with friends.


Then we came home and ate dinner....





And..... ended our day relaxing with Jamba Juice.....yum









What a great way to end a fabulous first day of school!

No comments: