"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ELC - Mother's Day Out

Since Sofia had been used to being around friends, arts and crafts and structured time, I thought it would be fun for her to attend a Mother's Day Out program for a few days over the summer.  She has a few friends who already attended and their parents loved it so we gave it a whirl.

Here are pictures from her first day...

Loving her packpack!








I wasn't sure how it would be for her.  "School" is a term we use to describe Mrs. Nikki's and since that wasn't where we were headed I was a little apprehensive of her reaction once we drove up to her the new place.  It was harder on me (as always) than it was on her to leave her in a new surrounding with new people.  Overall, it was a great summer of new fun and new friends for Sofia.  I was happy (and shocked!) that she napped everyday and was still sleeping when I arrived to pick her up and didn't fuss when it was time to head out the door for another day.  It was a fast few weeks before it was over and we look forward for next summer!  :)

No comments: