"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Friday, February 4, 2011

Birthday Fun

We celebrated Sofia's birthday a couple of weeks ago with our families.She enjoyed her weekend with grandparents, aunts and cousins along with a delicious birthday cake and fun toys : ) 

I still cannot believe she is 2.  Every day I wonder what were our lives before her..... 

Happy Birthday, Sweet Sofia......may God continue to bless you with a happy and healthy life!  We love you so so so much with a bunch of  Xs & Os.... love, Mommy and Daddy.













2 comments:

The Kinley's said...

What a beautiful cake! Happy bday sofia!!!

Brenda Liniger said...

That cake looks to die for, sooo yummy! That is a great picture of Sophia and her daddy, so sweet to see those smiles.