"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Santa!

Well, its that fun time of year to predict and capture on the memorable keepsake photo how well our children will do sitting on Santa's lap  :o) 


Ever since sightings of Santa began this season, we would take Sofia and give him a "High -5" or a wave whether it was a poster picture or an inflatable with the intent of lessening the scare before the time came for the actual "meeting".  So, that day was today....Sofia didn't cry nor did she smile, but we loved the result of her 2nd annual photo taken with Santa.  :O)





.... and...... just because I LOVE to bring back flashback photos!......

Christmas 2009......

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Adorable!!

JAS said...

She no longer is a Santa Baby, but a Santa Girl!