"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Saturday, December 18, 2010

Family Time

A couple of weeks ago we drove to East Texas to spend some time with our family before we headed out for our Christmas vacation.  I love to see how Sofia enjoys herself with her cousins - they have so much fun together! 


Grammie, Sofia and Jude

Our family photo in our pj's  :o)


Everytime Jude was near Sofia, she felt it was her obligation to hold, kiss and hug on him every 2 seconds!


This is my favorite picture.... Steven, Kellea and Amy with their sweet kiddos......



With Santa....
 
 
We had great fun spending time together and to seal the deal to a great weekend, this was our sunset driving home on Saturday.......

No comments: