"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Monday, November 1, 2010

October 31, 2010

This afternoon, we took Sofia to our former church for some fun and games for Trunk or Treat.  We had a great time seeing our friends and their wee ones, who we miss so much...... 

This year, Sofia dressed up as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and I think she particularly enjoyed her costumes because of the shoes :)

After Trunk or Treat, we headed to two houses for Trick or Treat..... then, home where Steven and Sofia camped out waiting to pass out candy.  Sofia didn't know what to think of being outside so late and passing out candy to a bunch of kids in dress up clothes but she stayed put at her station until it was time to call it a night. 

There were so many pics I wanted to post, I decided to put them in a slide show - I LOVE Picnik :)


3 comments:

The Kinley's said...

Loved her costume. I'm so sad I missed you at Trunk or treat :-(

JAS said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! I love her Dorothy costume.

Larissa said...

She is the cutest Dorothy!!! Love her sweet outfit and pigtails!