"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chalk

Sofia and I found some sidewalk chalk that I bought a while back and thought this was the perfect day to use it :o)......  here is the result of our chalk fun.......






Sofia is laying on the ground so that I may draw around her....

Helping Steven with the light above our garage.....

Upset because Steven told her it was dangerous to climb the ladder and she had to get off ...
(also -day nap was only 30 minutes long)

the moon.....
we had a great time!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What great pictures! You're such a good mama :)

Anonymous said...

We want to come play with chalk too!!

Anonymous said...

from susan and maddie :)