"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Saturday, June 19, 2010

~ maddie and sofia ~

This past week, we visited friends, Maddie and her mom, Susan. Since they only live a few blocks away, we are planning on play dates often this summer. The girls played so well together, they both slept for 2 HOURS! Therefore, Maddie and Sofia play dates are 4 of 5 days weekly ;o)!

Thank you Susan and Maddie for the fun - come over and play soon!!!

I love to look at past pictures and compare them to current ones. This is Halloween 2009 - Sofia was candy corn and Maddie was a dairy cow. It was so hot that afternoon, so they were done with the costumes.

June 17, 2010

No comments: