"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!!

Sofia LOVES books! So, on Saturday, we thought it would be fun to take her to the nearest book store to pick out a new Dr. Seuss book to honor his birthday (March 2nd) and promote Read Across America Day (also March 2nd).


"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."


Dr. Seuss



"Today you are You, that is truer than true, there is no one alive who is Youer than You."

Dr. Seuss



"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go."

Dr. Seuss


We didn't stay long due to the beginning of the never ending game of pulling the books out of the book holder and tossing them to the floor. I helped her choose "There's a Wocket in My Pocket" and then we were on our way.

No comments: