"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Sunday, March 21, 2010

~Birthday Fun!!!~

This weekend we celebrated sweet Tori's 2-year birthday party at The Little Gym. Sofia had a blast and LOVED being around all the kids!


The Little Gym has fun bubbles!!!
Birthday Girl Tori :)


"Which one do I pop?"

All the kids layed on this mat while air filled it so the kids could jump on it. Sofia hung in there until the white crease she was laying on practically folded her in half then she was done.


Walking on the balance beam

All the kids gathered around in a circle to sing a few songs. I was so proud of Sofia - she sat in the circle with the other kids by herself and listened to Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes. Sweet girl!!

Tori and her mommy singing away! :)



2 points!
Up! :)


Parachute time!!
Birthday Girl Tori sitting in the middle while everyone sang "Happy Birthday"
Birthday Girl Tori and her Daddy :)
Happy Family!

Me and my sweet girl!

Make a wish!

This is one of the cutest cakes I have ever seen.......


Yummy!

No comments: