"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Saturday, September 4, 2010

Fun at the Park

Today was absolutely gorgeous!!! Fall season is in the air.....cooler temps, pumpkin spice frappaccinos/lattes and aisles and aisles of candy!

We decided to enjoy this beautiful day at the park/playground. Here are some snaps of our fun afternoon......

Sofia fell shortly before this picture and if she has anything on her hand from a fall, she wants you to wipe it off.





Reviewing the slide rules with Daddy.....

Not at all interested in riding this...





This was ALOT higher than it looked from the ground.....

When I realized it was a little more narrow... Sofia had to down first.....
She spent most of her time going up and down the stairs....

Then it was time to go home for bathtime and bed, however, one person out of our party of three did not like that decision......

Fun Fun Fun (other than the crying..)!!! We will be back soon!!!!