"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11



Thursday, April 8, 2010

~Happy Easter! ~

With all the hustle and bustle that has been going on, we decided to stay home for Easter. I love Easter! I love EVERYTHING about spring - spring flowers, new clothes for spring and all the candy with the pretty colored spring wrappers (especially the ones with chocolate inside :0) )!!!! First, we went to church, which was so amazing,to celebrate the true meaning of Easter, then we were invited to some close friends' home for Easter lunch.

Before church......





This is at Stephen and Laura's. Sofia is on the hunt for eggs!








Stephen and Laura hid their grandsons' baskets in the house and they ran around until they were found.
Sofia found her Easter basket in the toy room and LOVED her bunny purse!





___________________________________________

No comments: